Click and print the maps below. You can also see the course on Strava and download the gpx here.
Skyline Half is a looped course that runs around Lake Chabot.
Map 1 (and only!)
Map 1: Lake Chabot. Click on Map to see a larger version, which you can print for your run.
Start at Lake Chabot Marina, at the lawn in front of the Marina snack shop.
- Leave Chabot Marina, passing by the Cove Picnic area, across the footbridge, bear hard left.
- Bear hard right at the end of the East Shore pavement, up Cameron Loop and then left onto Ten Hills.
- Follow Ten Hills Trail to its conclusion at Redwood Road.
- Bear left and follow the trail parallel to Redwood Road.
- Stay left at the entrance to the Golf Course.
- Proceed along the right-hand fence at the entrance to the Golf Course on trail to the entrance of Brandon Trail at the back of the lot.
- Proceed on Brandon up hill, crossing the road at Marciel Road entrance.
There will be water and a bathroom at the intersection with Marciel Road.
Continue on Brandon Trail across the road.
- At the Stone Bridge, stay left and proceed uphill on Jackson Grade.
- Clyde Woolridge Staging Area is at the top of the hill.
There are two water sources at Clyde Woolridge Aid Station. On is a spigot at the top of the hill. The other is a fountain down the trail on Golden Rod.
- Leave Clyde Woolridge Staging, bearing left onto Golden Rod Trail.
- Follow Golden Rod Trail through Bass Cove to the end of the trail, bearing left at the Golf Course and also at the forks in the trail near West Shore Trail
- Turn left onto West Shore Trail, crossing the Dam.
- Follow West Shore Trail to Lake Chabot Marina.